High quality stainless steel CLONE of the popular Kayfun 3.1 / Russian 91%.
These are NOT made by Svoe Mesto. These are made by EHPro
This advanced rebuildable atomizer allows for multiple setups including either silica wicks or cotton wicks. Very reliable and amazing flavor. This has fast become many vapers go-to setup. With an approx. liquid capacity of 4mL, this tank can last you all day. This version improves on the performance of the original Kayfun Lite by adding a Kayfun 3.1 style airflow adjustment screw. Features stainless steel construction, removable drip tip, and standard 510 threading. Feels and vapes the same as the real Kayfun 3.1
• Kayfun Unit
• 510 Kayfun Style Drip Tip
• Plastic Middle Tank Section
• Steel Middle Tank Section
• Extra O-Rings
• Micro Screwdriver/Allen Key
• Spare Screws
• Silica Wicks & Wire.
UPDATE: After using this one for a bit, and comparing it my real Kayfun 3.1, I have to say the vape quality and feel is exactly the same as the real deal. Buy this with confidence.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Warning: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.